Friday, July 18, 2008

2 months.

Today it is 2 months since I got married... been busy for far too long.  Every day I have off work I have a list of things I need to get done and I just want a day where I don't have to do anything...

I was real excited to go into the darkroom today to print photos and when I got there the door was locked and the ladies in the office said due to the Florida humidity they weren't able to open the door...it was jammed.  I didn't believe her, but nonetheless....i didn't get to print.  : (

I'm going to my twin nieces 2 year b-day party tonight... I bought them tutus & feather boas & a bowling set, which will most likely turn to weapons with them.  

Been raining too much and I can't ride my scoot.. sad. But I DID get to see The Dark Night last night!!!!!!! I worked myself up so hard.. I thought it was going to be so dark and creepy.. & I have nightmares easily... I was a ball of tension the whole movie but it was AMAZING!!! Heath Ledger was such a good Joker it was ridiculous! Christian Bales voice got to me... why does The Batman have to have such a garbly voice? And lets be honest... when Harvey Dent claimed to be The Batman.... why did people believe him? Look at his chin dimple people!!!! The Batman DOES NOT own one of those!



off to lasagna party.

1 comment:

*Ruthie said...

you saw batman... i saw wall-e. (not as good as i thought it would be. i mean... the robot really didn't talk the whole movie.) anyway, can't wait to see you in a month!!!!!!!!! xoxo